April 9, 2019 at 1:13 pm #3147Tim CrewsKeymaster
How to Make and Submit a Multi-Species Fish Entry
· Open FRV website: http://www.frvmuskie.com
· Top black band find forums on right side, hover over
· Scroll down and hover over Toolbox
· This opens another dropdown, scroll down to last entry – Tools and click
· Left edge find black band scroll down past the two push pins, past the two squares and music note, to something that looks like a plug in connection, click, first item in dropdown is forms, click
· Last item in new dropdown is Multi-Species Entry, open, complete, and submit!
· OK, it’s not seamless but it isn’t impossible either. Call me with any questions or if you are having an issue. Remember you can always send in a hard copy entry if you are having an issue submitting form off the website.
· I need to see a bunch of kids and their parents entering all kinds of fish this year! Remember kids under 16 may enter any species fresh water fish. Adults are limited to Musky, Pike, SM Bass, LM Bass and Walleye.
· Adults must have at least one fish entered that is not a darn musky!
Any questions, please call me Steve Behrends at 630.640.4881
- This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Tim Crews.
April 10, 2019 at 6:51 am #3158
Or a simple method is to use the new Contest Form at the top blue banner, far right side. Click on the Contest Form – it opens the Multi-Species form and start populating the form. Kids can enter any fish. We score the non pike, bass and walleye at one point per inch. So get those kids catfishing, carp fishing anything to get the ball rolling. Our goal is to have a ton of kids enter this year as well as twice as many adults as last year. Get ’em registered!
April 10, 2019 at 11:02 am #3159
As a nice incentive, we give plaques to the top five finishers in each category: men’s, women’s, and youth. Additionally we give a best of species plaque for LMB, SMB, walleye and pike. I encourage everyone to enter there non-musky this year.
April 16, 2019 at 7:10 am #3183
We had another big ole bass entered in the multi-species contest. Dr Craig Peterson down in Pekin caught a 23″ LMB on a musky bait (SS Shad) while fishing Banner Marsh a week ago. Craig sent a hard copy photo that I scanned and attached. Not a perfect photo but a really nice bass. Congrats Craig!
August 12, 2019 at 11:06 am #3337
Standings current as of this morning 8/12/19 – Steve
MULTI-SPECIES CONTEST NAME # REL POINTS Craig Peterson 5 267.49 Joe Kieser 5 247.27 John Kretchmer 4 196.93 Jim Schroedl 5 183.75 John Phillips 5 134.67 Phil Gutmann 3 89.57 ** Mike Piorkowski 2 79.92 Steve Walter 1 60.95 Steve Behrends 1 39.41 John Ryan 1 37.87 Kyle Gallager 1 31.21 Pete Barber 1 26.21 **** Ron Haynes 1 18.00 **** not registered a traditional multi-species yet ** not registered a non musky yet Women’s Division 1 Amy Brumm 2 100.81 2 3 4 5 JUNIOR’S DIVISION 1 Robbie Henderson 5 170.46 2 Reagan Landek 5 79 3 4 5 MS LUNKER OFTHE MONTH NAME FISH POINTS Jan Craig Peterson musky 40.92 Feb Mar Apr Craig Peterson LMB 58.23 May John Kretchmer SMB 73.45 Jun Craig Peterson Northern 78.55 Jul Joe Kieser Northern 36.5 Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec BEST OF SPECIES NAME SPECIES LENGTH John Kretchmer SM Bass 22 Craig Peterson LM Bass 23 Craig Peterson Pike 48.25 John Ryan Walleye 26 Joe Kieser Musky 54.5
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.